Monday 21 November 2011

English

I am new here...
I just want to share something that I had experienced before
In my blog there are some exercises for grammar that I can share with my friends here :)
If I had done wrong please tell me such as: make a comment :)

Today I had learnt a little bit about SIMPLE PRESENT TENSE AND SIMPLE PAST TENSE :)
  1. SIMPLE PRESENT TENSE  
  • to show an actionn happening now (example: See how she walks)
  • habitual/repeated action (example : I sleep every night )
  • usually often/always happens/is done 
  • to introduce a quotation (example: The newspaper says... )
  • he,she,It : add s to the verb                     POSITIVE
  • do,does+subject+infinitive                     QUESTIONS
  • subject+do not,does not + infitive          NEGATIVES
  2. SIMPLE PAST TENSE
  • to show something that happened  (example: I visited India last year)
  • express an action wholly completed in the past   (example: They sang and danced all night )
  • used to speak politely   (example: Could you please do this for me? )
  • add ed  to regular verbs. The verb is the same for all person.    (example: I,You, They, It, We, He, She + walked )     POSITIVE
  • Positive : irregular verbs : We saw a good film last night.
  • Question : did + subject + infinitive for all persons & all verbs,regular and irregular                          
                          not   did you want?
  • Negative : I, You, She,He, It, We, & They + did not + go/walk/come.



okey this all notes that I can shared... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment