Monday 21 November 2011

Exercises of SIMPLE PAST TENSE & SIMPLE PRESENT TENSE :)

SIMPLE PRESENT TENSE
  1. I am also a fast learner.
  2. I don't eat less but watch what I eat.
  3. I don't think you can define what a Malaysian looks like.
  4. I don't lose track of my studies.
  5. As such it is does not need an EIA report.
  6. I have to work with him every day.
  7. Kwok is one of over 6,600 studets taking vocational corses in gaing at the polytechnic this year.
  8. Kim plans to exhume his mother and make beads from her remains next year.
  9. Mental health problems are on the rise around the world.
  10. It takes a lot to convice the people but it is something that I am going to continue doing.



SIMPLE PAST TENSE
  1. I did not really train for this run,only mental preparation.
  2. Yesterday,chef-de-mission Datuk Naim Mohd held a briefing for the Malaysian supporters.
  3. Iturned 16 that I received two tears in my knees while sprinting and decided to drop some weight for health reason.
  4. Wan Ahmad agreed  to DAP chairman Karpal Singh's remarks tat it was better for state and general elections to be held simultaneously to avoid wasting public funds.
  5. Teacher slapped my son eight times,says woman.
  6. The teacher then slapped my son four times on the left cheek,four on the right,causing his glasses to break.
  7. Puspa claimed that the day catchers,who are contracted by the council,only send the dogs to be put down once the van was full eith the animals.
  8. In October last year,the company signed a 60-year agreement with the Penang Water Supply Corporation (PBA) Sdn.Bhd to lease the 17ha land located downstream of the Teluk Bahang Dam.
  9. The centre opened by Pahang's Sultanah Kalsom yesterday had started operatig in January.
  10. Thousands of protesters rallied at the park for the Green Solidarity event in early October.








HERE ARE MY SIMPLE PRESENT TENSE AND SIMPLE PAST TENSE THAT I HAD FOUND IN NEWSPAPER.... :)
SALAM.. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment